Feather Brow Tattoo Information:
Eyebrow feathering tattoo is semi-permanent and lasts 1-2 years; depending on the pigment colour, the clients aftercare regime, sun & environment exposure. It is best to expect that you may require a touch up session because factors such as these, may impact your results: how well you take care of the tattoo, your skin type and the colour of ink you have chosen.
The latest eyebrow tattooing technique is called “feather touch brow tattoo” also known as eyebrow feathering tattoo, HD brows tattoo, micro blading tattoo, 3d brows, feather tattoo, hair stroke tattoo & micro stroke tattoo.
“Feather touch brow tattooing” is a new technique that has been developed recently in the cosmetic tattooing industry and it has become a very popular trend. A lot of people are being drawn to feather touch brow tattoo because of how natural it looks. The hair stokes are designed to blend in with your real eyebrow hair, giving the effect that the tattoo does not in fact look like a tattoo.
A full consultation will be provided on the day of your booking – This includes, medical history check and discussing the right design/colour for you in detail. Numbing agents are applied before and during the procedure to make the experience more comfortable. The procedure usually takes 1.5 – 3 hours (depending on how big the area is). Once the procedure is completed, We will provide you with the option to add anything before you leave the premises, to make sure you are leaving happy with the results.
* You can wear makeup to your appointment.
* You can have your eyebrows waxed/shaped before the appointment (in fact it is my preference so I can get a better idea of the shape you like).
* You can attend the appointment with your eyebrows penciled or powder on if that is the shape you want tattooed.
* Remember to wear something that is comfortable, as you will be lying down for a long period of time.
* Make sure you have scheduled enough time for the procedure so that you are not rushing off.
* Even though my numbing agents work very well, it won’t hurt to take a pain killer (consult with your doctor) before the procedure to help make the procedure more comfortable.
* When scheduling in an appointment date, it is important to keep in mind the healing time of the procedure therefore, plan your social events ahead.
* Be prepared for the 7 days aftercare regime! Detailed aftercare instructions will be provided to you on the day of the procedure. The aftercare mainly involves not getting the tattooed area wet, no gym, swimming, saunas, wearing a hat or sunglasses if needing to be outdoors and using a provided antiseptic and healing cream on your eyebrows for 7 days.
* Please note: no children are allowed at the premises for safety reasons and I also work from a confined space, which is not suitable for children.
* I prefer my customers to attend their appointment on their own as I find that I can fully engage with my customers this way without any distractions.
If you do intend to bring a visitor please be aware that they will be sitting alone for 2-3 hours.